When the Playstation 9 finally arrives civilization as we know it will end.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
:jbhmm:

No one would ever leave their homes.

The PS9 will create a world of zombies.....Like when u see dope addicts nodding off only in this case you'll see PS9 "spores heads" everywhere in a coma standing up.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I'm not a religious man but in The Bible God destroyed humananity once with a great flood when mans imagination knew no limits to wickedness. And all of this will be made manifest once the PS9 finally arrives.

Little kids will play virtual reality GTA 3000 running over people and really feeling the crunch of the body as the wheels drive over it and you'll be able to feel the blood splatter as you shoot a cop in the head at point blank range. You can switch the options to where u can either feel real pain or light taps when u get hit and shot.:ohhh:

In NBA3k even though its a hallucination, you'll actually be able to elbow Lebron and dunk on Steph Curry. And you'll feel the fatigue or switch the option to where u never get tired.
:ehh:

Sims 3000 you can create a world where u live in a 80 Million dollar mansion , have the perfect wife and family and the perfect life that you've never had in the real world. The socially rejected will now have thier own world.
:mjgrin:

Hookers will be out of a job if I can fukk female celebreties at will without worry of getting diseases or getting them pregnant. There will be a virtual hookups where u can meet females all over the world and have virtual sex. Men can cheat on their wives and vice versa without actually cheating.

( and there will be Catfishing on a whole nother level where some guy reveals that u had sex with him instead of the virtual female u thought u hooked up with:scust:). Everyone who's in the closet can stay in the closet while privatly getting their gay on courtesy of the PS9. Pedos and dog lovers will have a field day.:merchant:

Dope peddlers will be out of a job because the "dream spores" will produce highs better then any man made drug as well as simulate the drugs we already like.

Mans imagination will know no limits....Civilization as we know it all over the world will change.

424153.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

No one would ever leave their homes.

The PS9 will create a world of zombies.....Like when u see dope addicts nodding off only in this case you'll see PS9 "spores heads" everywhere in a coma standing up.

I'm not a religious man but in The Bible God destroyed humananity once with a great flood when mans imagination knew no limits to wickedness. And all of this will be made manifest once the PS9 finally arrives.

Little kids will play virtual reality GTA 3000 running over people and really feeling the crunch of the body as the wheels drive over it and you'll be able to feel the blood splatter as you shoot a cop in the head at point blank range. You can switch the options to where u can either feel real pain or light taps when u get hit and shot.:ohhh:

In NBA3k even though its a hallucination, you'll actually be able to elbow Lebron and dunk on Steph Curry. And you'll feel the fatigue or switch the option to where u never get tired.
:ehh:

Sims 3000 you can create a world where u live in a 80 Million dollar mansion , have the perfect wife and family and the perfect life that you've never had in the real world. The socially rejected will now have thier own world.
:mjgrin:

Hookers will be out of a job if I can fukk female celebreties at will without worry of getting diseases or getting them pregnant. There will be a virtual hookups where u can meet females all over the world and have virtual sex. Men can cheat on their wives and vice versa without actually cheating.

( and there will be Catfishing on a whole nother level where some guy reveals that u had sex with him instead of the virtual female u thought u hooked up with:scust:). Everyone who's in the closet can stay in the closet while privatly getting their gay on courtesy of the PS9. Pedos and dog lovers will have a field day.:merchant:

Dope peddlers will be out of a job because the "dream spores" will produce highs better then any man made drug as well as simulate the drugs we already like.

Mans imagination will know no limits....Civilization as we know it all over the world will change.

424153.jpg
giphy.gif

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
You do realise we're getting PS9 before 2078. They played themselves

According to the math the order would be:

PS (1994)
PS2 (2000)
PS3 (2006)
PS4 (2013)
PS5 (2021)
PS6 (2030)
PS7 (2041)
PS8 (2053)
PS9 (2065)
P10 (PlayStation 10) (2080)
PS100 (Possibly a 100 year anniversary console) (2094)
P12 (2109)
PS (Jump back to the original name) (2125)
PSL (PlayStation Life) (2141)

At this point, technology has become so advanced that Sony decides that there is no need to develop a new console, and decides to pull a Blizzard and cease from making another console. They from then on send updates to the PS Life and leave it at that. Microsoft has dissolved, Nintendo stopped competing back in 2020 and decided to make family friendly consoles (as we well know). Sony was, is, and will continue to be the superior game console manufacturer.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
According to the math the order would be:

PS (1994)
PS2 (2000)
PS3 (2006)
PS4 (2013)
PS5 (2021)
PS6 (2030)
PS7 (2041)
PS8 (2053)
PS9 (2065)
P10 (PlayStation 10) (2080)
PS100 (Possibly a 100 year anniversary console) (2094)
P12 (2109)
PS (Jump back to the original name) (2125)
PSL (PlayStation Life) (2141)

At this point, technology has become so advanced that Sony decides that there is no need to develop a new console, and decides to pull a Blizzard and cease from making another console. They from then on send updates to the PS Life and leave it at that. Microsoft has dissolved, Nintendo stopped competing back in 2020 and decided to make family friendly consoles (as we well know). Sony was, is, and will continue to be the superior game console manufacturer.?
How do you get 12 years between PS7 and PS8 tho :patrice: and the same between 8 and 9

Why do we care, I will be cryogenically frozen till 2249 anyway

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
How do you get 12 years between PS7 and PS8 tho :patrice: and the same between 8 and 9

Why do we care, I will be cryogenically frozen till 2249 anyway

As technology advances there will be no need to upkeep within 6 year intervals. Sorta like how in a few years Smartphone batteries will have a longer charge life then they do now.

Why do u care u ask? 2078 isnt that far off...U might still be alive. I'll be 100 years old and who knows I might stil be alive. Me personally I cant wait till VR is on this level.

But as said in the OP I am concerned for the downside of things. Side-effects include poverty, hallucinations, sexual dysfunction, insomnia, anxiety disorders and other types of brain damage e.t.c. i think a lot of brain damage would be caused. would be like A/C where he gets out of the atamus and has hallucinations. some people will be so into the games, that they will mistake the real world from reality and be stuck in the virtual gaming world because they wont want to come out. why do you think that the gaming companies dont do virtual reality. think about it, we have the tech to do it, but they are afraid of all those who will get too into it.?