When the pastor says you can't have your grandmother's funeral in the church --- Coli breh was not having it.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Pastor would have no justification for not being able to have a Church Mother's funeral there. NONE.

I'm assuming he was young and was the replacement for the Pastor who was there when she first started attending, but don't come out of your face to a grieving family and tell them some nonsense like this.
.Getting angry just hearing him retell the story.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It makes me wonder why the pastor resisted at first. I do know churches that won't allow active members or people who left to have funerals. For example, let's say somebody been sick and hasn't attending in years. Now, I think that is dumb and my church doesn't go by that policy as well. This is a perfect opportunity to minister to folks. As well as a possiblity to get new members. But some of these churches are just steeped in dumb rules and bi-laws.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
It makes me wonder why the pastor resisted at first. I do know churches that won't allow active members or people who left to have funerals. For example, let's say somebody been sick and hasn't attending in years. Now, I think that is dumb and my church doesn't go by that policy as well. This is a perfect opportunity to minister to folks. As well as a possiblity to get new members. But some of these churches are just steeped in dumb rules and bi-laws.
Church, the ultimate subscription based service.

Have they started putting apple pay readers in the offering plates yet?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif