When the last time u saw a good Demo?

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
:yeshrug:I haven't saw a good demo being released prior to a game release since honestly the 360 Xbox days when they gave demos for Saints row 1 lol all the demos since the new generation of PS4 and Xbox One is always shytty games that no one wants to buy really half the time or if it's a demo of a really good game it's time released or date released for a short period of time, I remember when Fight Night demo was on 360 it was piff, I looked at the demo list of games and was like tf is this junk :mjlol: demos just not the same

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I thought the point of demo's going all digital and no physical copies, so we would have more developers giving us demo sample of games to try? It seems like this generation demos is becoming less and less and we're getting more Betas but more company's want us to pay to join even Betas now? shyt is scary

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I didnt say the game was good. I said the demo was as far as them letting you get feel for the game and the modes
I might download it again. Since it's the newest demo we got for a pre release in months

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The last "Good" Demo I've seen and I can't even call it good since it's rooted in this frustrating trend I've seen for a few other games in the form of timed demos was 'We Happy Few.' I guess it achieved it's goal in making me want to cop (I will) but the fact that it was timed and featured what I can only assume is a design mechanism that stopped me from moving forward in the game rather than just plain out ending it for me (Was stuck in the basement and couldn't get out and I'm willing to attribute that to me simply not knowing what to do, but I call shenanigans) and having me waste up my precious 'time' just irritated the fukk out of me.

I thought this timed/limited demo was a Nintendo thing, but I've seen it in that winter survival game as well too, The Long Dark and the shyt's annoying, but I guess that's the wave now since everyone just jumps on the 'Beta' or whatever.