Superstar
Daps
80rm.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
"Visitors to Florida's picturesque Silver Springs state park have been warned that they may encounter an unusual threat: hundreds of wild, herpes-infected monkeys. The monkeys, rhesus macaques, originate from two small groups released into the Silver Springs state park almost 100 years ago by an eccentric boat captain."

Getting assaulted by a T.I. upper lip looking ass primate in Central Florida just became my newest excuse not to travel upstate :dame:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
"Visitors to Florida's picturesque Silver Springs state park have been warned that they may encounter an unusual threat: hundreds of wild, herpes-infected monkeys. The monkeys, rhesus macaques, originate from two small groups released into the Silver Springs state park almost 100 years ago by an eccentric boat captain."

Getting assaulted by a T.I. upper lip looking ass primate in Central Florida just became my newest excuse not to travel upstate :dame:

Why you sending shots at T.I. tho???:mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Why you sending shots at T.I. tho???:mjlol:

That mans lip looks like a fukking crispy waffle and I just dont like his character as a human being, nor do I respect his artistic achievements. This message is not in any way paid for by Charleston White or Lil Flip either

Last edited:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This is the end result of exotic pets. Just like pythons taking over the everglades. People tend to euthanize them once they get to big to handle ( not just monkeys, pet lions tigers crocodiles whatever rich people can buy) but they also get released back into the wild and either die very quickly or find a way to live.

These monkeys know full and damn well what a curious cac can do to them. They ain't fukking around