When someone sends you a group text.....

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
how do you stop getting all the group replies? :mindblown:

My phone is going off like crazy right now...I looked at the list of numbers the message was sent to...and it looked like that green screen from the Matrix....:why:

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iphone users are constantly in group chat I have a android but when ever my friends send a mass text I always see the iphone users reply. Nothing you can do that I know of I think it would have to be done on their end.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Wish I was able to come back to see the responses in time..but its over....I'll remember what yall said if it happens again. Good looking out :salute:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
i've only recently develop the habit of turning my phone off i honestly dont eve use my phone. some may say im being anti-social or sometiming but i cant stand getting bullshyt texts or have people call me just to fukking gossip.

those "send this text to five of your friends" shyt pisses me off

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i've only recently develop the habit of turning my phone off i honestly dont eve use my phone. some may say im being anti-social or sometiming but i cant stand getting bullshyt texts or have people call me just to fukking gossip.

those "send this text to five of your friends" shyt pisses me off

:mindblown: nikka how old are your friends? and what year is it? that shyt died off in high school...or in 2004...whichever came first for you.