When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Dude explains that a subset of white liberals see blacks as a novelty in this movie. Many in the film were probably well intentioned, admired blacks to some degree (for their culture and physical attributes, and this admiration was from a distance mind you), but did not see them as equal or as human as them, hence the experiments, kidnapping, and using their bodies for their will.

Peele points out that these people actually do more harm than good.

Totally imitates life.

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Finally caught this, must say I was very impressed. I was sucked in from beginning to end. Genuinely chilling and suspenseful and just an all around uneasy experience, with top notch acting and filmmaking all around. The guy in the lead was phenomenal.

if there was a minor complaint I would say the third act kind of underdelivered on the huge reveal... but all in all it was still wholly satisfying and I was pulling for a happy ending.

Most memorable scene, holy shyt when that dude was just running towards the camera. That was fukking CRAZY!

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kM9A95a.png

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bought the movie, watched it, twice. Deserving of all the praise it got.

:scusthov: So damn creepy and shows how I would envision having a PAWG and dealing with her family.

Why does Chris wake up (while the white boy is un-hooking him from the chair) and not maybe that bigger dude? That's never explained.

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
Bought the movie, watched it, twice. Deserving of all the praise it got.

:scusthov: So damn creepy and shows how I would envision having a PAWG and dealing with her family.

Why does Chris wake up (while the white boy is un-hooking him from the chair) and not maybe that bigger dude? That's never explained.

He plugged his ears with filling from inside of the chair. He was scratching the chair and realized he could use it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
He plugged his ears with filling from inside of the chair. He was scratching the chair and realized he could use it.

I'll watch again

I remember that but....

We saw him take it out but not put them in...maybe that was the point