When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
People really saying Chris would be safe after what happened? :mjlol:
What about all those rich cacs who wanted to buy his ass, are they just gonna let it slide? :mjpls:
I don't think so...

Are they surgeons? I don't think so.

Plus I'm not too sure how
Georgina & Walter alternate between hypnotised and being the grandparents

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Are they surgeons? I don't think so.

Plus I'm not too sure how
Georgina & Walter alternate between hypnotised and being the grandparents
There's thousands of white surgeons who could do the operation.
Plus he already knew the whole auction thing, names and all. It's obvious they wouldn't let him go.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/lets-talk-about-all-the-amazing-little-details-in-get-o-1792781479
  • Chris remembers the psychopath brother’s speech about jiu jitsu and being three or four moves ahead. When they are wrestling in the foyer, the brother keeps kicking the door closed when Chris reaches to open it. When Chris reaches for the door the fourth time, he’s ready to stab the brother in the leg with the letter opener as soon as he kicks the door.
  • All the “these old white people don’t know how to talk to a black guy” scenes at the party are actually moments in which the old whites are appraising the merchandise—remember how the ex-golfer wants to see Chris’s form, and how the old lady was being gross about his sexual potency? And Rose looks so upset at them not because they are being racist, but because they are being too obvious.
  • The grandpa sprints around like a maniac at night because he never got over Jesse Owens beating him in the Olympic qualifiers.
  • The mom actually starts the hypnosis process when they are having iced tea on the patio. She brings up Chris’s mom, the camera focuses on her rattling the spoon around in the glass of iced tea, and Chris kind of flinches at it.

:ohhh:This one is really surprising to me, I thought it was just foreshadowing the end

There's thousands of white surgeons who could do the operation.
Plus he already knew the whole auction thing, names and all. It's obvious they wouldn't let him go.

:usure:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
33422283172_a1cab5b0b4_h.jpg

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO SEE THIS shyt IN A BIG DARK THEATER.

WATCHING SOME shytTY STREAM ON YOUR P.C. WONT HAVE THE SAME EFFECT.

shyt WAS LIKE BEING AT A HORROR SPORTING EVENT
WITH THE CROWD REACTIONS.

HAVENT SEEN A MOVIE WITH THAT AMOUNT OF OUTBURSTS IN A LONG TIME.
:devil:
:evil:

Just saw this.:whew: So furious i didn't see it opening week in an all black theatre in brooklyn or something......:ohlawd: or in an all rich white theatre waayyyyy up top incognito with the :steviej: face.