When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
When Chris kept asking Rose for the keys, and I heard it jingling around in her purse... I knew it was wrap. :wow: But Chris is smart as hell. He's lucky because since he was never checked by the police, there's no records of him being out there. And with the house burning down, that eliminates three murder victims. With Rose and the Grandpa out on the road, they'll label it a Murder/Suicide because Chris never touched the gun. And as far as anyone else is concerned... Chris never was out there. :mjpls: He might not have been careful, but it was do or die for him at that point, and considering how deep it was, bodies had to be caught or they'd never stop chasing him.
i dont know breh. He left behind mad dna samples:sadcam:. Once the police talk to the people that went to the party. And match the DNA evidence. It might be a wrap :mjcry:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
9DFC5CBD-ED53-44CD-BC3F-80E8F3438ECD.jpg

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
i dont know breh. He left behind mad dna samples:sadcam:. Once the police talk to the people that went to the party. And match the DNA evidence. It might be a wrap :mjcry:

1. The cop who stopped them knows what he looks like (plus he has a very distinctive look) and knows he was with one of the victims. Also the cop did briefly look at the ID.
  2. Chris called 911 towards the end.
  3. But one thing that works in his favor is that Grandpa was black so the police will most likely pin everything on him.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
  1. The cop who stopped them knows what he looks like (plus he has a very distinctive look) and knows he was with one of the victims. Also the cop did briefly look at the ID.
  2. Chris called 911 towards the end.
  3. But one thing that works in his favor is that Grandpa was black so the police will most likely pin everything on him.

Grandpa is missing. how they gonna explain a missing brother pulling all that? unless its a play on cop and DA logic: it don't matter how ludicrous just pile shyt on a nikka, reelection coming up.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a chance to peep this. Can't remember the last time I actually watched a movie and didn't want it to end. Good movie. White girl did an excellent job. My girl and I were watching that joint like :mjlol:. I know back in my PAWGing days I woulda been uncomfortable as hell watching that sh1t. Always felt awkward meeting white girsl parents and friends. Movie did a good job highlighting that.

Theatre was predominantly white with a few black people here and there. Everyone clapped at the end.

Last edited: