When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Missing according to whom? And sometimes people don't want to be found. And in the pic, he hardly looked distressed.
TSA dude pulled up several articles (on bing, anyone else notice all the windows marketing?) in the movie stating how andre had been missing for months and still hasn't been found. So their local news was reporting it and who knows who else.

Regardless of if he wanted to be found the local police are supposed to follow up on leads for missing people especially if it's possible they're being held captive.

They don't ask "have you seen this man?" Just to ignore it when someone says they've seen him.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Missing according to whom? And sometimes people don't want to be found. And in the pic, he hardly looked distressed.
Insurance companies, jobs, people you owe money to.... if you missing and you found more people than your family will want to know.

The scene illustrates how devalued black men are.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
My brother telling me people saying this shyt is good.
If you black, halfway intelligent, halfway woke and know a good movie when you see one TRUST ME this won't disappoint.

The cool thing is it makes sure the black audience is entertained by it without being pandered or c00ned to..

The lead character is relatable even if you don't agree with nikkaz who chase pawgs you feel the nikka and root for him...

shyt was good no lie

Funny moments but not a comedy.. More like a thriller/ horror put together almost flawlessly..

Shout out that nikka Jordan Peele ..who knew that mf was this good.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
C6MWfhlVUAAyEBL.jpg:small

Thought this was the youngest c00n ever. Now I know he's just a kid trapped in the sunken place:to:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Another thing I was thinking about was the brother's whole MMA speech. At first it comes off like he's being casually racist while also kind of challenging/trying to intimidate Chris, and then you come to see that the brother is describing exactly what he'd like to use Chris' body for, were he offered the opportunity to swap brains.

At first it just seems like he's drunk and thus just being a dikk / his racism is coming out, but really he's drunk and almost giving away the plan

There are so many subtle nods :ohhh: force u to watch the movie twice. :wow:
:wow:

Last edited:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
When he barked on his girlfriend for the keys.:mjcry:
He already knew she was on their side by that point.. but that's all he felt they could do as they were cornering him...

"Rose give me the keys. :scust: We outta here"

":gucci: Rose? Where's the key?"

":dwillhuh: baby... I.. I need the key baby"

":martin: where are the fukking keys rose."