When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Blackcpeople already knew this shyt. This movie while entertaining to blacks was actually important for whites to see. ESPECIALLY liberal whites. "I would've voted obama for a third term" ass cacs

Yup, its a movie intended for White people, not us since we live "Get Out" everyday of our lives. Its a horror film for Whites, not a militant film, and a bonding experience for Black people. That said, I wouldn't say this film is important for cacs since it won't change anything, but it is a horror film and I'm all for scaring cacs shytless.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Yo, if you're in this thread and you haven't seen the movie yet, GET OUT! This was soo good and it would have been an even better experience had I not read spoilers.:to:

Quickest two hours of my life; I didn't want this shyt to end. :to:

Ya'll peep that all of this went down because the grandfather lost to Jesse Owens? :lupe:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Yup, its a movie intended for White people, not us since we live "Get Out" everyday of our lives. Its a horror film for Whites, not a militant film, and a bonding experience for Black people. That said, I wouldn't say this film is important for cacs since it won't change anything, but it is a horror film and I'm all for scaring cacs shytless.
I don't know about all of that. :comeon:

Cacs were laughing and cheering just as hard as the black people were in the movie theatre I was in. If anything, it was nice to see black people as the protagonists for a change.

And ya'll peep that asian at the auction? :mjpls::sas1::sas2:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
While watching it I was like ehh.. Maybe this was over hyped because people made it seem like I'd be non stop laughing or I'd be scared outta my seat thru out.

But when it ended and I took a moment to analyze all the little things about the movie I concluded ITS A GREAT fukkING MOVIE ON SO MANY LEVELS :salute: