When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I thought the same thing. Unless he got that Drake Jew parent connect, they gonna do Peele like Martin Lawrence and Dave Chapelle.
He is Married to Chelsea Peretti. Chelsea Peretti is a comedian and actress. She is the sister of Jonah Peretti, creator of Buzzfeed and Huffington Post. He has atleast one media giant behind him if shyt goes bad :manny:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
C58pYwQVAAAqRIx.jpg

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I know but the reason that the black man flipped at the end and shot the white girl is because he was briefly released from the trance. He would've eventually fell back into the hole/trance tho.
No the lady was dead so she couldn't put him back in the trance

He woke up from the flash and killed the girl with what little brain they left him with.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Would you want to live out life in a "sunken hole" as some cracker lived thru you controlling you, taking advantage of your superiority? Remember, only a sliver of the black person's brain remained after the procedure.
I think the flash takes you out and the lady has to send you back

Homie just didn't wanna live with half a brain

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
  1. The Armitages are a perfect construct to represent the complicated history of whiteness within America. The fact that, while they stand in a beautiful mansion on an expansive plot of land surrounded by their trophies from world travel, that they still make a point of lingering on the fact that a black man beat grandpa in the Olympics is so striking; the focus on the few things they don't have or didn't win while living in complete comfort. The irony of a family making the argument that black people have it great in the modern day US while they take bids from people trying to buy him is a very simple and direct way to broach the delusions that many white Americans have constructed to avoid discussions of the real problems that center on race and racism that are occurring today. They actually believe that black people are winning while they exploit black people to increase their wealth and connections.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Nah. It doesn't seem to completely take you out, especially after the actual surgery. It seems pretty finite.
Well all we had to go on as evidence was that homie from the beginning had to get grabbed and meet with the lady to come back to normal.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
  1. It so beautifully forces the audience to face the way white people are given the benefit of the doubt. You are encouraged to make excuses for Rose throughout the whole movie until you literally have no other option but to accept that she was in on it. This is followed shortly by the cop car scene, which I firmly believe is a perfect moment in film. The unexpectedness of it takes your breath away in part because without realizing it the film as broached the topic of police brutality. It introduces the cop car in such a way that you instantly have to face what you know and have always known is going to come next: the cop will shoot Chris because he is a black man covered in blood standing over the body of a white woman who is begging for help. And in so doing it makes you face ALLLLLLL of those viral videos of police brutality towards black men, because you now realize that, despite the fact that you know Chris is the good guy and that you know Rose is evil, you also know that in a real world scenario, Chris would be the one to end up dead.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
But my FAVORITE bit was how the blind guy perfectly parallelled the problem with being "colorblind". He doesn't personally care about Chris's blackness, but he still chooses to (and would have) benefited from an already racist system.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
So many things I didn't pick up on till after getting home. One of them was when Dean is showing Chris around the house and shows him the grandfather's photo and talks about how he lost the race to Jesse Owens, a black man... Dean literally says "he almost got over it." Seems like such a throwaway line at the time, but the fact he didn't get over it is literally the impetus for all of this.

Another little thing with a line that can be read two ways - it's at about 0:55 in this video:

"We hired Georgina and Walter to help care for my parents... when they died, I couldn't bear to let them go." he isn't talking about letting go of the help, he's talking about letting go of his parents... which he never did.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Another thing I was thinking about was the brother's whole MMA speech. At first it comes off like he's being casually racist while also kind of challenging/trying to intimidate Chris, and then you come to see that the brother is describing exactly what he'd like to use Chris' body for, were he offered the opportunity to swap brains.

At first it just seems like he's drunk and thus just being a dikk / his racism is coming out, but really he's drunk and almost giving away the plan

There are so many subtle nods :ohhh: force u to watch the movie twice. :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No the lady was dead so she couldn't put him back in the trance

He woke up from the flash and killed the girl with what little brain they left him with.
his brain was mostly removed outside of the brain stem

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
his brain was mostly removed outside of the brain stem
It was enough for speech (Andre /groundskeeper) and to pull a trigger (groundskeeper).. not enough to live the rest
Of your life on satisfyingly