When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Biggest elephant In the room:

how in the world did chris manage to get the cotton in his ears? Should I suspend my belief?

Nah, bruh. The true elephant in the room is that Japanese dude, Hiroki. He's barely mentioned at all by white reviewers or black. But Peele does everything with purpose.

The Asian stereotype is to always lay back in the cut, watching, observing, testing, and finally biting.

It's some real For Whom The Bell Tolls shyt for white folks in the party/bingo scene. His bingo card ain't got yellow dots because he's being discriminated against. It's yellow because he's COPYING them white folks on purpose for his own purposes.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste, and them white folks about to get wasted on some 'can't get into school cuz Asians aggressively chess moved to take all the spots a a group' tip. Hiroki is the wolf pretending to be a sheep going along.

But ain't nobody gonna talk about it. Asians for damn sure ain't.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Nah, bruh. The true elephant in the room is that Japanese dude, Hiroki. He's barely mentioned at all by white reviewers or black. But Peele does everything with purpose.

The Asian stereotype is to always lay back in the cut, watching, observing, testing, and finally biting.

It's some real For Whom The Bell Tolls shyt for white folks in the party/bingo scene. His bingo card ain't got yellow dots because he's being discriminated against. It's yellow because he's COPYING them white folks on purpose for his own purposes.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste, and them white folks about to get wasted on some 'can't get into school cuz Asians aggressively chess moved to take all the spots a a group' tip. Hiroki is the wolf pretending to be a sheep going along.

But ain't nobody gonna talk about it. Asians for damn sure ain't.
I'm glad I'm not the only one to peep the significance of the Asian dude being low key. He even asked Chris if he thought being Black was an advantage or disadvantage because he wasn't sure if it would be an "upgrade" (beside the physical and aesthetics) on some :patrice:type shyt, going from one minority to another.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I enjoyed all the white people walking out.

That final act had me at first.

Peele finna get accused of some real crazy shyt now, no way th ey gonna let us get this off
I thought the same thing. Unless he got that Drake Jew parent connect, they gonna do Peele like Martin Lawrence and Dave Chapelle.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
And the movies budget was only 4.5mil and its made over 30 mil in it's first weekend. Plus has stellar reviews. A lot of film execs were probably trying to scramble to get their own projects off the ground this week.

I said a few months ago that the horror genre is a great gateway for film makers of colour as you can sneak so many subjects under peoples noses that they would otherwise not think about.

Peele says he has a few movies like this up his sleeve can't wait to see what he does next.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
:ohhh::wow:

Also before the 3rd act
Chris told Rose "You're the only one I have in my life"

Yet in the end it was none other than another black man that saved him.

:wow:

When Chris kept asking Rose for the keys, and I heard it jingling around in her purse... I knew it was wrap. :wow: But Chris is smart as hell. He's lucky because since he was never checked by the police, there's no records of him being out there. And with the house burning down, that eliminates three murder victims. With Rose and the Grandpa out on the road, they'll label it a Murder/Suicide because Chris never touched the gun. And as far as anyone else is concerned... Chris never was out there. :mjpls: He might not have been careful, but it was do or die for him at that point, and considering how deep it was, bodies had to be caught or they'd never stop chasing him.