When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I mean who lets their girl drive them on a road trip to an all white boonies? That wasn't that big of a twist but was executed well with great dark humor. The ending definitely played out different than what I expected though.
Thats her hometown clown. She knows those roads better than her black passenger. STFU

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I mean who lets their girl drive them on a road trip to an all white boonies? That wasn't that big of a twist but was executed well with great dark humor. The ending definitely played out different than what I expected though.
I think he's from NY right? There are NY people that don't have cars or don't drive in general. I think he said he just had a state ID when talking to the cops :yeshrug:

You're probably right, but just trying to think of an alternative.

Also his mom died from getting hit by a car...so maybe he's just not too keen on getting behind the wheel.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I think he's from NY right? There are NY people that don't have cars or don't drive in general. I think he said he just had a state ID when talking to the cops :yeshrug:

Also his mom died from getting hit by a car...so maybe he's just not too keen on getting behind the wheel.

don't get me wrong, everything had great rationale but i was watching from my pov and 'what i would have done' :pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He didn't have a driver's license, only state ID

well duh and my point still stands. even with no drivers license, i'm not going to a all white boonies with no way out.

like i said above, things like him not being able to drive, not having any living family members, etc are all rational but still points of convenience for the plot.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well duh and my point still stands. even with no drivers license, i'm not going to a all white boonies with no way out.

like i said above, things like him not being able to drive, not having any living family members, etc are all rational but still points of convenience for the plot.
Well, it is a movie :troll:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Chris is Bambi. What happened to Babi's mother and what was Bambi's true title?

Also the meanings of everyone's names....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I gotta watch this shyt. Too many half way c00ns in general. This is gonna be good.