When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So this wasn't a bait and switch then? :lupe:
Breh :wow:

Kaluuya is a star in this movie. He's smart, heroic, funny without being a clown, vulnerable without being weak, portrays fear without being scary, etc.

Ironically Peele mentioned a while ago that he had Boyega in mind for this role. Obviously couldn't get him.

However, this British black actor more than did a good job. Can't wait to see him in the Black Panther movie.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Breh :wow:

Kaluuya is a star in this movie. He's smart, heroic, funny without being a clown, vulnerable without being weak, portrays fear without being scary, etc.

Ironically Peele mentioned a while ago that he had Boyega in mind for this role. Obviously couldn't get him.

However, this British black actor more than did a good job. Can't wait to see him in the Black Panther movie.

Didn't know he was in Black Panther that movie should be amazing

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Everything fits in place when you look back at it like the 6th Sense!

You peep how his chick didn't want him to show ID to the police? Racism wasn't the real reason.....

I mean who lets their girl drive them on a road trip to an all white boonies? That wasn't that big of a twist but was executed well with great dark humor. The ending definitely played out different than what I expected though.