When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Now I KNOW this c00n shyt didn't get a 100 on RT :martin:
Tried to watch the trailer again and cut it off at the nikka bingo part :camby:

Edit: Who in Hollywood read this script and greenlit this c00nery?

There was nothing c00n about that trailer. That trailer was the oppositr of c00ning.

You know how in horror movies sex leads to death? That trailer kept true to that convention.

i read the bingo as an auction for the nikka. Why did it make you uncomfortable?

I also liked that the nikka was Africa black and not a mulatto/African American. The multiple subtexts between the main character, the kidnapped nikkas, the TSA nikka.

And then there's fact that the nikka was TSA. in the first place. What's one of the most classic slave myths and songs? Being able to Fly Away.

Last edited:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this brehs.
The awkwardness, pacing, camera shots, and most of all the writing with the subtle codes and shyt.
Epic movie, had me engaged the whole time, which is rare these days with movies being so predictable, but even the predictable parts were well executed.
Definitely recommend :banderas:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the movie coming out there? Or has it been banned by Islam?

I don't know much about Egypt. How does first release work where you at?
Banned by Islam? :beli:
Egypt pretty liberal, especially with the western worship. They got legit malls there and movie theaters are big attraction
Movies come out within a month of US release there iirc.
Mostly big blockbuster cac movies tho:mjpls:
This movie has been getting a ridiculous number of screens and promotion from what I'm seeing so it'll probably be released there