When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I saw a preview of this a couple of days go looks great but the tone didn't really give off a humorous vibe definitely going to check this out.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It'll buzz off word of mouth
I don't want any more content especially after seeing what people who watched it are saying. Looks like you want to go in as blind as possible
Don't get me wrong I'm not watching any more footage before the movie:pachaha:

I just want it to do #s like Split. It seems like its more of a low key thing, but I could be wrong.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Rastafarian42 :wow:
Peele got the idea over eight years ago while watching division erupt in liberal circles as Hillary Clinton and Obama faced off in the primaries for the Democratic nomination.

“All of a sudden the country was focused for a second on the black civil rights and women’s civil rights movements and where they intersect, and there was this question of, ‘Who deserves to be president more? Who’s waited long enough?’ Of course, it’s an absurd thing that civil rights are even divided. It should be one civil right," Peele said.

“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
Jordan Peele's post-racial horror 'Get Out,' the scariest film at Sundance

Last edited:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
It's written by dude from Peele and Kay... Jordan Peele.. the fat one. The comedy isn't unintentional man.