#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I feel you bro...

I done dealt with a couple like that in my time and the sex and convo are always bomb.

The shyt you posted would've bothered me though.

Like why do White people always get SUPER uncomfortable about anything that doesn't involve them being heroes, saviors, or the main focus.

Even someone like her who you say is Liberal and "Pro Black".

I'm sure yall have some dope convo's though and things like this are a part of that, as long as she's open to seeing another view.

Do your thing breh:obama:
This sound like something I would read on LSA. :snoop:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Breh thought he was about to have it good that weekend. :banderas:
Little did he know :wow:
10052016_112945_getout_8col.jpg
Smiley this the official bedbuck smiley

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nikka stop it..

Just cause some of us brehs ain't against fukkin White hoes don't mean you need to judge.

I never wifed one, but I done got some bomb head and puss from some and don't believe shyt is wrong with it...

Yall nikkas be trying to hard man :stopitslime:
LSA ain't all against fukking cacs either. They love talking about the "woke" white guy they sleeping with.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Oh she's an idiot leftist. Cool. Her body count is most likely NASTY tho :scust:

Yeah they run through nikkas like underwear, then to avoid the responsibly & realization of being an uberwhore who just likes black dikk,

they play up their hippie/liberal/we are the world cards, as if real nikkas can't see through that :mjlol:

I know of plenty. Copy & paste personas. They might be "for the cause" to a degree, but it's definitely some other shyt going on there too :sas2: