When Pawging Goes Wrong "Get Out" trailer Update: Coli Certified Fresh

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm gonna be at the PG county AMC Magic Johnson Capital Center 12 theater like this on premiere night.

t65p5g.gif

@KBadd @Basaglia

I'm prepared for one of the greatest segments of all time with this one next year. Bookmarked!

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Interesting stuff from someone who saw it on IMDB. :ohhh:
Saw a test screening earlier this summer and I would suggest not watching the trailer past the minute mark. Spoils a lot of the fun to be had watching it blindly. Part of the experience is figuring out what exactly is going on at the house and this kind of spells most of it out.
Definitely not as much a legitimate horror they're selling it to be. I'd say more psychological thriller/satire than anything else; Cabin in the Woods if I had to compare. The cast is all game and they do great with what they're given. The script is the strongest aspect I'd say. The ending will have a lot of people talking for sure. The group I was with was pretty divided on their feelings about the final moments. I loved it.
It's definitely still enjoyable. I'm still thinking about the ending months later. More than the mystery I think it's a great commentary on race relations under the guise of a genre film which is Peele's strength. He has something to say and I really loved it.

Trailer gives you a little too much general direction of where the story is headed which isn't apparent until about half way through the film. Biggest thing they gave away way....*I decided not to click the spoiler*