When Microsoft stops bojanlin and promotes this feature, the console war will be officially over or nah?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Gamepass is not going to remain segregated, in fact I'd say it will be one service by next gen :francis:
But it will begin the transmission this gen with nothing from stopping it right now if you think about it
You see, Gamepass is already streamable on xbox and PC. There's nothing stopping you from PC gamepass
Its just a matter of time before PC gamepass is "useable" via an xbox. They just haven't told you its possible yet

I guess you never really thought of it like that. So essentially theorhetically you could play Death Stranding PC on xbox... today :patrice:
But lets not go down that rabbit hole yet :stop:

They pushing that people can play together on literally any device. So if they pushing ANY DEVICE then the xbox would be included, right :ohhh:
I'm willing to bet whatever sony got going on is only because Microsoft is getting sucked off by sony to make these crumbs happen for their fanbase
PC games will soon be XBOX EXCLUSIVE :damn:
Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) | Xbox
And the compatible devices with PC gamepass...
xgspreview/gettingstarted - xboxinsiders

If an iPhone XR can do it, I'm just saying. Common sense should tell you whats coming next coli. And when it does, is that Checkmate or nah?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cant wait till Ghost of Tsushima hits gamepass, along with FF7 Remake(drops March of 2021!):ohlawd:

Hitting that Ghost Stance with the power of the cloud!
191d3b08b31812fb314d462b9bd14e58b3a4135a.gifv

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant wait till Ghost of Tsushima hits gamepass, along with FF7 Remake(drops March of 2021!):ohlawd:

Hitting that Ghost Stance with the power of the cloud!
191d3b08b31812fb314d462b9bd14e58b3a4135a.gifv
Wonder what the achievement list would look like? 100g congratulations welcome to gaming :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If I was wishful thinking I could understand the hate post above.
But since I'm speakin on actual facts, well, lets act like its not a thing and then we can be surprised in a couple of years from now

Don't let me hold you from posting something important in another thread

Sorry Mario, the gamers are in another forum :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I feel like I just read fan fiction.
The Cloud is fan fiction, and the Xbox soon encompassing PC into one platform... yeah, FAN FICTION :usure:
Now I understand until a white man with pink nails tells you, then it didn't happen :stop:

I'm loving all the sony stans joining together to moan about this reality but I have to ask, if you can stream PC games right now (which you can)
Then whats stopping it from being streamed to console the same way a game like Flight Simulator is streamed to last gen consoles?
You can stream via web browsers TODAY. But while you guys act like or maybe you really are ignorant to the facts?

Here's a fact, lets see anyone deny this...
Streaming Xbox games to a Samsung TV is such a breeze that I wish every TV could do it.

Here's a quote...
Earlier this summer, Microsoft and Samsung teamed up to bring the Xbox Cloud Gaming to Samsung's 2022 lineup of Smart TVs(opens in new tab) via the Xbox App.This partnership means you could stream a boatload of Xbox Game Pass games sans the need for an Xbox console, PC, or even a streaming device.
All you need is a controller, you can even use your PS5 controller :wow:
There's NOTHING stopping you NOW from playing PC gamepass, death stranding/etc. And if a TV can handle it why not an xbox?
In the meantime, you can stream play PC gamepass in other ways but its already connected "In cyberspace" its just a matter of time before they act like they developed this new ability and now PC/Console becomes one.... its already here you fools. But feel free to call it fiction if that help you deal with this...

:umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
They need to bring back the snap Tv feature
They claimed they would and I feel in a round about way it will happen if not already.
No, they won't go back into the TV via HDMI setup because they are a cloud based company moving forward
And TV via the cloud is available now, so it would be as simple as telling your xbox to start an app... which I can do today via my cellphone.
I can tell siri or hey google to turn on my system, start an app/etc. My TV alone I can tell it to begin a movie within an app and it'll start up

An example would be via my TV app (vizio) I can tap the voice button and say "Play She-Hulk on Disney+" and it will load the app and then start the show faster than you can manually.

Now doing all this via your xbox, Instant Resume is basically the snap feature :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
As the evidence continues to trickle...

I'll ask the same question here ladies, Do you think this device will be a xbox game pass streaming device, a PC game pass streaming device

Or just a Gamepass streaming device :jbhmm:

But I get it, Xbox/PC becoming one package is no big deal. In fact, should'nt we all be in other threads talking about more interesting subjects?
Like, lets act like we mad at something I said. Man I wish Gizmo duck was here so he could cry even louder about this type of shyt

I've earned the right to shyt on everyone of you hatin ass nikkaz who are after its all said and done, everything negative you say I am. :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Am I the only one that scrolls past these threads multiple times before finally entering?
Everyone doesn't dread xbox news bruh but thanks for sharing your feelings :therethere:
Can't move consoles so push gamepass on social media to the max :mjlol:
Cool stories bros

Xbox Series X|S Remain Xbox's Fastest-Selling Consoles Ever - IGN

As these guys come here to LIE and CRY and hope the true message doesn't reach YOU
Make sure you ask yourself WHY.. What I do, where is the untruth?

Clearly feelings are compromised and they are going out identically to how sony is when weeping to the Brazilians :banderas:
We bringing out the BOOTS again...
Lets all now play some GT7 to celebrate!!!
ppa-boot-philadelphia-web.jpg