When likkle man don’t get a PS5

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:picard: xbox is losing team championship shirt status

feb-13-2008-san-gregorio-diriamba-nicaragua-nicaraguan-children-receive-CAG6Y7.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dad sound just as hurt:mjlol:

If a kid or ANYONE in general tells u what gift they want, if u can’t get that specific one, don’t get anything. I don’t want no alternative. Sound like something my wife would do :mjlol:

Sales person at the store was probably like “oh no, the series s and series x are the same, this one you just download the games and its 150 dollars cheaper, i swear”

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Must have been one of the xbox ot brehs that swear kids just want fortnite and roblox :russ:

Dad sound just as hurt:mjlol:

If a kid or ANYONE in general tells u what gift they want, if u can’t get that specific one, don’t get anything. I don’t want no alternative. Sound like something my wife would do :mjlol:

When I was 6 I wanted a Super Nintendo for Christmas because of Super Mario Kart. My mom got me a Sega Genesis instead. I was disappointed at first but I still appreciated it because it was still a dope console.

A Series S is just :mjlol: I would be mad as fukk inside but even then I knew to be appreciative of gifts.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When I was 6 I wanted a Super Nintendo for Christmas because of Super Mario Kart. My mom got me a Sega Genesis instead. I was disappointed at first but I still appreciated it because it was still a dope console.

A Series S is just :mjlol: I would be mad as fukk inside but even then I knew to be appreciative of gifts.

The funniest part is he knew it was a Series S the entire time. You can tell by the way he looked before opening it.