When I’m having a bad day, I’ll watch...

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
what's even FUNNIER about this video is the lonely exercise bike in the background :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I actually thought it was kind of funny up until the point he started crying. Never seen dude so I don’t know if he was trolling but it sounded sincere. He definitely needs to man up and grow a pair, but at the same time I don’t like how the internet made it a thing to laugh at people’s pain. If dude was really trying to stream as a source of revenue to save up for a surgery and broke down like that, that’s actually sad as hell.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The whimper at 6:53 took me out :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I actually thought it was kind of funny up until the point he started crying. Never seen dude so I don’t know if he was trolling but it sounded sincere. He definitely needs to man up and grow a pair, but at the same time I don’t like how the internet made it a thing to laugh at people’s pain. If dude was really trying to stream as a source of revenue to save up for a surgery and broke down like that, that’s actually sad as hell.

Man... :mjlol:

He's not some newbie trynna come up. He's been in the game since MW2. This is just his past behavior coming back to bite him in the ass.