When G-d touches you it hurts.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
There no free lunch.

You can actually manifest whatever you want from the Cosmos. But there's a cost. An equal and opposite reaction.

The reason witches in fiction are so twisted is because they use dark magic, and it hurts them.

Likewise - in reality - those who use their power for evil harm themselves greatly.

When praying for G-d to intervene in your life. You are inviting the ultimate power of the Universe to contact you. To touch you.

And that is a heavy hand. The heaviest.

You may find your world crushed after G-d touches your life.

Sometimes the best thing to do is start completely over. But he sure before you ask G-d to make that happen.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS what a shytty story to believe HA*
@Ghost Utmost

c3Lvbc.gif

Genesis 29:31-32

31 And when the Lord saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren.

32 And Leah conceived, and bare a son, and she called his name Reuben: for she said, Surely the Lord hath looked upon my affliction; now therefore my husband will love me.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
There no free lunch.

You can actually manifest whatever you want from the Cosmos. But there's a cost. An equal and opposite reaction.

The reason witches in fiction are so twisted is because they use dark magic, and it hurts them.

Likewise - in reality - those who use their power for evil harm themselves greatly.

When praying for G-d to intervene in your life. You are inviting the ultimate power of the Universe to contact you. To touch you.

And that is a heavy hand. The heaviest.

You may find your world crushed after G-d touches your life.

Sometimes the best thing to do is start completely over. But he sure before you ask G-d to make that happen.
Why you spell God like that?

:jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Why you spell God like that?

:jbhmm:

I got that from the Hebrews. But the concept makes sense. They don't write it out cause the paper will be defiled eventually. It will rot.

The web is different than paper, but it's respect to the name.

I also don't turn my feet toward people. Like when I'm sitting with my foot up. Got that from the Muslims. Dude throwing shoes at Bush is kinda like throwing used toilet paper. To the Breh that threw them.

I just take bits and pieces from the mysticism that makes sense to me

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I got that from the Hebrews. But the concept makes sense. They don't write it out cause the paper will be defiled eventually. It will rot.

The web is different than paper, but it's respect to the name.

I also don't turn my feet toward people. Like when I'm sitting with my foot up. Got that from the Muslims. Dude throwing shoes at Bush is kinda like throwing used toilet paper. To the Breh that threw them.

I just take bits and pieces from the mysticism that makes sense to me
technically the name G-d was chosen in english/german

but the canaanite meaning (Gad) means gatekeeper, so you're right from both directions