When do you workout?

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Trying to create a program that I can stick to, been failing at consistency the last few months. May even need a break from the gym altogether. But it could be a programming issue

What time of the day & days of the week do you workout brehs?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Cardio daily before work.
Mon-fri

I start my job at 9:30 so I wake up at 7:50 and run on the treadmill. Then I lift weights after work.

Depending on the workouts you are trying to do you can wake up an hour earlier than you usually do to get ready for work, workout and when you come home you've already done everything you need to do for the day and chill.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Cardio daily before work.
Mon-fri

I start my job at 9:30 so I wake up at 7:50 and run on the treadmill. Then I lift weights after work.

Depending on the workouts you are trying to do you can wake up an hour earlier than you usually do to get ready for work, workout and when you come home you've already done everything you need to do for the day and chill.
How many days do you lift?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday night at like 9 or 9:30pm. Saturday and sunday morning at anytime as long as its morning. I normally do 4 days a week. Mainly Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It varies. If I’m going into the office I like to do cardio in the early morning around 5:30 to get my mind right (I leave for work at 6:45). I try to lift after work, and if I’m working from home or the weekend then it varies but usually between 10am-12pm when the gym is more empty and I can get to the machines that I need without having to wait

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Think I may switch to something like this. What do you eat before hit the gym at 6am? And are you both lifting and doing cardio?
I just chug a vanilla meal replacement protein shake before I head out to the gym in the morning. I do heavy compound lifts as my main exercise (I’m doing 5/3/1), followed by accessory work, which is then followed by 5 rounds of jump rope. 3 minutes of jumping, 1 minute rest, rinse and repeat.

For example, today was deadlifts so I did that, followed by dumbbell rows and pull downs. Finish off with rope and proceed to limp back to my apartment, chug protein/creatine shake, shower, and get ready for work :mjgrin:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Trying to create a program that I can stick to, been failing at consistency the last few months. May even need a break from the gym altogether. But it could be a programming issue

What time of the day & days of the week do you workout brehs?
I GO FOR LONG WALKS (1-2 HOURS LONG) AS LONG AS THE WEATHER IS DECENT DURING THE DAYTIME NOT THE NIGHTTIME (FOR THE MOST PART).