when dj pooh gon drop another hood classic? *edit* pooh got a new movie comin' out, "the grow house"

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
he needs to hook up with Cube & make that last Friday movie

ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-sequel.jpg

it needs to happen

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
friday (co writer) :blessed:

the wash (director, writer, co producer) :wow:

3 strikes (director and writer) :damn:

all of ^these^ movies are funny as hell :russ:

but when this brother gon come back and drop another hood classic for us though? :patrice:
:ohhh: I never seen "3 Strikes".

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
he needs to hook up with Cube & make that last Friday movie

ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-sequel.jpg

it needs to happen

if the movie does come out, cool. but if not, i ain't stressin' it like i was 10 years ago :yeshrug:

the friday franchise ain't been the since dj pooh and chris tucker left the fold

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
if the movie does come out, cool. but if not, i ain't stressin' it like i was 10 years ago :yeshrug:

the friday franchise ain't been the since dj pooh and chris tucker left the fold

I liked and was surprised by Friday After Next. It's probably a fairly obvious route to take but Smokey and Craig could both have kids and have something pop off that way with Smokeys son getting into smoking weed or something. I'm no film writer tho :yeshrug:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I liked and was surprised by Friday After Next. It's probably a fairly obvious route to take but Smokey and Craig could both have kids and have something pop off that way with Smokeys son getting into smoking weed or something. I'm no film writer tho :yeshrug:

yeah, it's many stories they could write and direct for a movie