When are we going to wake up as Americans...the US has been compromised by Israel.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
what can we as the people do? :gucci:
Nothing.
full

voiture

Superstar
Daps
No doubt Israel has influence in American politics but as the only democracy in the middle East they are an ally by default.

They live in a neighborhood of theocracies and dictatorships.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s just weird because I can’t even say in person to person politics that a man would accept THIS type of dependency relationship.

So, when I see it at a world stage level, regardless of who’s giving who money and for what reason, it just seems like better judgement calls would be made instead of expecting and predicting resistance from some situation you’ve created.

Also, given what else is going on in the world, to see the US attempting to police everything in a sense, they’re overextended themselves.

But, I remember concluding that we’re already in WWIII or some variation of it months ago but there hasn’t been some drastic, abnormal and catastrophic event that signals to everyone that things have changed for the worse. That’s probably all it would take before people understand where everything is heading.