When All Currency is Digital

yo moms

drunk
Daps
And they come to insert the microchip into you. What will you do?

There's no way I'm having a chip in me. I will go off the grid and live in a community that survives without money.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Continue to be a capitalist zombie :yeshrug:

So you just have no soul huh. :patrice:

Accept it and find a white boy to hack the chip in my finger and put a billion dollars in my account:smugbiden:

Ok your chip has been hacked. Now the government instantly recognise this and you are now wanted. They can see where you are at all times because the chip also has a tracking device in it. You will be taken to Guantanamo and water boarded for the rest of your life. :ufdup:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
We just gonna roll over and take microchips up the ass, eh? That's what's good in the streets?

Bit coins, entrepreneurship brehs, the revolution is good business.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
We just gonna roll over and take microchips up the ass, eh? That's what's good in the streets?

Bit coins, entrepreneurship brehs, the revolution is good business.

Considering 99% of the population are mindless zombies slaving their life away in their shytty job. Yes most people will accept it. You don't know how dumb the world is.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
And they come to insert the microchip into you. What will you do?

There's no way I'm having a chip in me. I will go off the grid and live in a community that survives without money.

Until they come to tax you for living on that piece of land.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Considering 99% of the population are mindless zombies slaving their life away in their shytty job. Yes most people will accept it. You don't know how dumb the world is.

I refuse to believe people are that dumb. I ignore ignorance and focus on the potential for better. They are aware of how shytty their jobs are but they can't imagine something better. It's up to governments,science and technology, and ultimately humans to advance ourselves. We're just trapped in this economic mentality.

But tell me right now there aren't monks sitting on their ass for 8 hours a day meditating. Find a way to work the system, not let it work you.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I refuse to believe people are that dumb. I ignore ignorance and focus on the potential for better. They are aware of how shytty their jobs are but they can't imagine something better. It's up to governments,science and technology, and ultimately humans to advance ourselves. We're just trapped in this economic mentality.

But tell me right now there aren't monks sitting on their ass for 8 hours a day meditating. Find a way to work the system, not let it work you.

I opted out the system. Since I left school I get phone calls weekly from some dumb bish asking me what I'm doing and why I'm not working or in school. She is so mad that I won't partake in this bullshyt game.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Our community has gathered arms and will stand our ground. :patrice:

Come at us bro.

I hope you have a SAM battery at your community
Our community has gathered arms and will stand our ground. :patrice:

Come at us bro.

I hope you have a SAM battery, because they arent even gonna send an army...they just send in some drones.