When A Game Gets DOWNGRADED....

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
do you ever wonder what happened to the original tech demo?

i'm talking about the original tech demos of games like Watch Dogs, The Witcher 3, Anthem, etc.

were those demos ever real? like was it was real game that was playable at one point on super high-end PC's or was it all just CGI bullshyt the whole time?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
HZUogVaJKgJOar27VKymmwENDNE4vNkbQnzB_YLaQhc.jpg

:mjgrin:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

IMO they actually made it more realistic. The cloth on Spiderman actually looks like cloth in the second pic instead of high gloss vinyl in the first pic. They use the high gloss look on the suits that actually warrant it like Iron Spider. I mean look at the first pic the lighting from the front of the building is so bright you cant even see whats outside and somehow the light is reflecting off the back of Spiderman.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
IMO they actually made it more realistic. The cloth on Spiderman actually looks like cloth in the second pic instead of high gloss vinyl in the first pic. They use the high gloss look on the suits that actually warrant it like Iron Spider. I mean look at the first pic the lighting from the front of the building is so bright you cant even see whats outside and somehow the light is reflecting off the back of Spiderman.
I think your vision maxes out at 720p

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Witcher wasn't a downgrade, the retail looks better in the majority of the comparison shots

Ubisoft was on a downgrade spree tho until recently :heh:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Witcher wasn't a downgrade, the retail looks better in the majority of the comparison shots

Ubisoft was on a downgrade spree tho until recently :heh:

:beli: retail doesn't come close to the 2013 demo