when a date goes to the left, do you end it abruptly or finish the evening?

GarnetGem

Rookie
Daps
okay...so i was reading a thread from another place.
long story short. the op was mentioning a date in which the other person was using some unsavory language and it immediately turned her off.

so ladies: have you ever ended a first date abruptly because you knew there would be no second date. or did you continue with the evening, and with the planned activities.

if my wording is confusing, here's what happened in the original thread- op on the date with a gentleman. he begins telling her about how he likes to call women c****s to their face in order to get a reaction out of them. she's immediately turned off.
so i immediately wondered if she continued with that date or made her exit. i've never had a dating horror story. so i have nothing to contribute.

• Dap
Reactions: no.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had a terrible date similar to this, tbh I walked out in the middle for a smoke to regroup and plan my escape plan. I went back in and finished it up. The whole thing was a disaster. I did tell I'd never go on another "date" with him...and now we don't talk which is less of a headache.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Don't understand stickng around until the end of a disaster date. I've read story after story where the woman is tolerating fukkery on the date instead if leaving.

I've have never had a disaster date, and knowing myself I wouldn't be able to stick it out.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never had a "disaster date" but there's definitely been dates where I knew there wouldn't be a second one.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
okay...so i was reading a thread from another place.
long story short. the op was mentioning a date in which the other person was using some unsavory language and it immediately turned her off.

so ladies: have you ever ended a first date abruptly because you knew there would be no second date. or did you continue with the evening, and with the planned activities.

if my wording is confusing, here's what happened in the original thread- op on the date with a gentleman. he begins telling her about how he likes to call women c****s to their face in order to get a reaction out of them. she's immediately turned off.
so i immediately wondered if she continued with that date or made her exit. i've never had a dating horror story. so i have nothing to contribute.

Link to the original thread, or is this a "spin" thread?

I see you're asking the ladies, but I heard of a similar story before too

GarnetGem

Rookie
Daps
Link to the original thread, or is this a "spin" thread?

I see you're asking the ladies, but I heard of a similar story before too
the thread was from another forum.
you can feel free to share what you've heard.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I don't know how brehs can fukk up a simple date.

Just be a decent charming human being mane, she already likes you :why: