Whats your verdict on the Bret/Shawn DVD?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Repost:

I thought the two being in the same room alone was:ohmy: worthy. Anybody that followed wrestling then would think it would be entirely impossible for these two to ever link up. I don't like how they contradicted alot of the scenario's by saying making it like they were always trying to come together and make money as if it was a work starting with WM 12 when in Bret's book and for over the years, He showcased disgust for Shawn because of it. HBK couldn't even remember most of anything. He was that far gone but Bret on other hand got a sharp mind. Dude would remember dates, time zones and situations where HBK would look truly puzzled about.

I believed it could have been alot better for the fact that they add everything from the blu-ray exclusives into the Regular Dvd Version. Instead of showing mostly matches from the early 90s which people aren't gonna most likely care about because their rivalry wasn't even that serious then. They should have showed all of the promos and segments of them going at each other along with just TWO matches which was the climax of their rivalry and that being the 60 Min match and the SS 97 match. Also have comments made by other wrestlers about their feelings about the scenario as well.

They could also throw in both of their hall of fame inductions as well as there first in ring segment on Raw(which they did) as exclusives too.

I thought it was a good DVD but it could have been better. What do yall think?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
great stuff....bret remained to his story pretty much to the key as he has always stated.....Shawn once again was all over the place and made little sense at times but they were both pretty honest and shyt did feel real

but you could tell they still hate each other

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
actually what i felt was missing was some of the really fukk up shyt shawn did after Bret left the whole bringing out the midget...constant digs at him and family, his burial of owen and neidhart

maybe discuss there books and some of the dirt that was throw around as well

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I thought it was a great DVD but felt that it could have been better. Like the poster above said, after Bret left for WCW and how Shawn was clowning could/should have been discussed