What's your Seasonal game?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's fall...

The weather is cooler, the leaves are falling, and the hoodies are out...time for some Skyrim :wow:

I just reinstalled and tweak the game with some mods and it just blessed brehs :banderas: .

It just hits different especially during this time of the year.

Whats y'all seasonal game :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Seasonal game? TF?:dahell: I just play whatever I want to play whenever I want to play it. I don't DO IT based on what the weather permits. Imma grown man tho. Maybe it's different for baby "koalas". :unimpressed: Sounds like something a female would do honestly.:sas2:

He’s a marsupial so seasons effect him differently

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:The atmosphere of MGS1, REmake, and Earthbound. Be feeling cozy af during the winter.
latest

large.jpg

artworks-000139399358-eieu74-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Seasonal game? TF?:dahell: I just play whatever I want to play whenever I want to play it. I don't DO IT based on what the weather permits. Imma grown man tho. Maybe it's different for baby "koalas". :unimpressed: Sounds like something a female would do honestly.:sas2:

Aye I sleep throuh most of the year, I'm taking no doze just to put a dent in my backlog :ufdup:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't really have a seasonal game, but I'm thinking of running through the Dead Space remake in the spirit of Halloween

Thought about running the series since I never got around to beating the first game (shook AF and maybe a p*ssy). Ended up going with L4D2 since I'm a p*ssy and may have bytch made tendencies about horror games :whoa:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't really have a seasonal game, but I'm thinking of running through the Dead Space remake in the spirit of Halloween
Horror theme games around Halloween might be the only understandable exception to this...maybe. Even then tho...slippery slope.

Next thing, you nigs going be thinking about what game to play during Valentine's Day n shyt. Spoiler alert, probably Fruit Ninja for ya'll fruit ninjas.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Horror theme games around Halloween might be the only understandable exception to this...maybe. Even then tho...slippery slope.

Next thing, you nigs going be thinking about what game to play during Valentine's Day n shyt. Spoiler alert, probably Fruit Ninja for ya'll fruit ninjas.

200w.gif

:mjcry: Maybe this thread was a bad idea. Cutting a bit too deep, except I play a "cozy" game around that time :umad:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Symphony of the Night and Secret of Evermore.

Secret of Evermore mostly because of the soundtrack, especially the Hall of Collosia tune.

SOTN, I don't even remember. I just get the urge to play it around this time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Maybe miles morales around christmas. Might finally plat it if it gets a pro patch in december