What's your reaction if people walk into the theater during the trailers and ask if you'll move?

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, at least slip me a $5 bill or something. If I waited in line for center IMAX seats for Star Wars or Avatar, how the fukk you gonna ask me to move over so your late ass group can sit together? :what:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've had to tell people to move because they were in my seat. How the fukk you pick a seat when you buy your ticket and decide to sit in a different seat anyway?:camby: At least wait till the movie starts to see if I'll make it or not. Every time I was late it was the woman's fault. I want to see all the trailers.

When I saw Hereditary by myself a woman sat next to me and her date sat in the row in front of us. I offered to trade seats with him even though they didn't ask. Had they asked, I probably would have said no:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only happened to me once. Took my girl to see some lame ass movie last Valentine's day. One of the workers came and asked one of us to move so some kids could sit together:russ: FOH