What's your go 2 brew of choice?

Daps
ipa.

i’m a fan of many brands, but one of favorites is:

724311.png

i haven’t drank in over two years (:sadcam: damn, i miss drinking beer), but when i did, i could finish a whole six pack of this in one night.

delicious and strong as fukk. and, it’s actually one of the weaker imperial ipas. i’ve had ones with higher apv, but this is still potent. if you’re not used to strong ipas, one bottle will give you a very nice buzz.

after that 6th bottle, i’m:mjlit:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
ipa.

i’m a fan of many brands, but one of favorites is:

724311.png

i haven’t drank in over two years (:sadcam: damn, i miss drinking beer), but when i did, i could finish a whole six pack of this in one night.

delicious and strong as fukk. and, it’s actually one of the weaker imperial ipas. i’ve had ones with higher apv, but this is still potent. if you’re not used to strong ipas, one bottle will give you a very nice buzz.

after that 6th bottle, i’m:mjlit:

9% :picard:

w1w5Aq.gif

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Depends on how I'm feeling...

If I'm feeling like not giving af, Modelo

When I care, I go with a nice craft beer.

breh modellos underrated.....

and they so trash u can drink them room temp and it don't make no difference :wow:

Hope y’all drinking the negra :mjpls: …that one isn’t trash

This my go to…4 of these and u good for the night

Daps
Hope y’all drinking the negra :mjpls: …that one isn’t trash

This my go to…4 of these and u good for the night

yea, i fukked with sierra nevada torpedo heavy. i don’t remember the apv being that high, though. is this a different version of the torpedo? it was usually around 6-7%z

:jbhmm:

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
yea, i fukked with sierra nevada torpedo heavy. i don’t remember the apv being that high, though. is this a different version of the torpedo? it was usually around 6-7%z

:jbhmm:
Yup…think they only sell it as a single tall boy…you not gonna find a smoother ipa above 7%… it’s way better than the regular torpedo