What's your favorite video game antagonist?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
for me its Caius from Final Fantasy XIII-2

people may shyt on what the Final Fantasy series has become but XIII-2 did one thing right regardless of that. obvious spoilers for that game if you haven't beat it btw.

Caius is the greatest antagonist Square ever conceived. from the voice actor to his swagger to the theme songs and the way he sons everyone and forces the good guys to achieve his goal and even the ending he brings about. dude is the Sephiroth clone that surpassed Sephiroth. the only thing wrong with him is that goofy outfit. he made the phrase even if i lose i win a reality. dude is one of the rare few antagonist that actually wins in the end. sure someone like kefka ruled the world for a time but in the end he lost.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Mithos Yggdrasill - Tales of Symphonia

A legend and war hero who had ideals for equality but eventually became evil. He literally ran two worlds while the masses believed he was two separate people that had passed. The lies, deception, and the way he even experimented on his own people for years was disturbing but amazing at the same time :wow:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Recently Garrus from Mass Effect and Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza. Of all time though, Solid Snake. Edit: Thats for protagonist.

Revolver ocelot for antagonist.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
193030-alttp_ganon_artwork.jpg

200px-DarkLordGanondorf.png

550300-liquid_snake.jpg

31RevolverOcelot.jpg

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Caius from Final Fantasy 13-2

because he actually gets what he wants in the end. no sappy ass, happily-ever after ending