Whats your definition of love?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So I saw an IR - Interracial couple at a fast food spot...

she paid
she was affected by social stigma/what other said, by assuming her man was lil
even with me fly/professionally dressed.
she wanted to see close but the table was not cleaned yet...
then she sat, where she would face her man, and he could see me ||
and in the intial 15 min she was looking at him...

I think she is committed to her man, from body language...

heck...I know chicks who would looking all around in a couple minutes...

love is

flexible
consistency
caring
passion
commitment

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Anyone man or woman can look at the person across from them, and be like "Damn, I love you", and feel like they solved some worldly issues.

The truth is, loving someone and being loved back is an incomplete process. You not only have to know what it is you love about the person with you, but you really need to get why that person loves YOU. You have to understand why they chose you, what they know about you, and most importantly: how they see you.

Love is complete when you not only love the other person, but when you love that person so much, you start to see yourself through their eyes, thus falling in love with yourself.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone man or woman can look at the person across from them, and be like "Damn, I love you", and feel like they solved some worldly issues.

The truth is, loving someone and being loved back is an incomplete process. You not only have to know what it is you love about the person with you, but you really need to get why that person loves YOU. You have to understand why they chose you, what they know about you, and most importantly: how they see you.

Love is complete when you not only love the other person, but when you love that person so much, you start to see yourself through their eyes, thus falling in love with yourself.

:rudy:

Unrequited love is still love, breh.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
So I saw an IR - Interracial couple at a fast food spot...

she paid
she was affected by social stigma/what other said, by assuming her man was lil
even with me fly/professionally dressed.
she wanted to see close but the table was not cleaned yet...
then she sat, where she would face her man, and he could see me ||
and in the intial 15 min she was looking at him...

I think she is committed to her man, from body language...

heck...I know chicks who would looking all around in a couple minutes...

:lolbron: read it wrong

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
so you're pretty obsessed w IR couples/relationships, huh?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
love is having genuine care for the wellbeing of someone. if that person hurts, you hurt. love is having sleepless nights just because the object of your affection is having problems.

i have a website where i give away tips on how to solve an ailment. i receive emails from women that make me go like "wow, there are people like this in the world? impressive".

like, i had an email from a woman, whose husband suffered from this ailment and she saw how much pain he's in. her email goes something like this:

"hi there. my husband is having problems with (ailment), he's been dealing with this for years. i have searched online for many remedies for him but none seem to work. we've been to different doctors but the doctors dont seem to have a clue. please please help. he's in great pain. and i dont know what else we can do. is your procedure really going to work?".

i see an email like that and my heart goes out to that lady. her man is well and able to email me himself. but for your woman to be this concerned about your wellbeing, and to email on your behalf, that right there is love!

before you cats on here get hitched with the wrong chick. ask yourself, what thing of selflessness has she ever done for YOU that wasn't a payback for something you had done for her????

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
before you cats on here get hitched with the wrong chick. ask yourself, what thing of selflessness has she ever done for YOU that wasn't a payback for something you had done for her????
I agree with this and this is the hardest part IMO. You can find chicks that look good and all but chicks that really care that's so hard all you have to do is goto a mainly female site and see that. Chicks think everything about them and they low self esteem having selves. Thats why so many have to have cats "provide" for them to feel they are worth something. Damn shame if you ask me.