What’s yall favorite food from the dollar tree?

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Went in there to get some mouth wash cuz I’m an alcoholic who aint got access to alcohol and i can’t get the pills prescribed and my parents take too cheap to actually help me

Here’s What Happens to Your Body When You Cut Out Alcohol for 30 Days

but i got the pizza it was good as hell. That vegan free mixed fruit left my my mouth and sink fucced up so i had to take drink some mouth wash...ima real alcohol that shyt went down like water after i threw up the first shot

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Used to work next to one, I usually just got one of the Michelinas frozen dinner, goldfish and a sweet tea

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Went in there to get some mouth wash cuz I’m an alcoholic who aint got access to alcohol and i can’t get the pills prescribed and my parents take too cheap to actually help me

Here’s What Happens to Your Body When You Cut Out Alcohol for 30 Days

but i got the pizza it was good as hell. That vegan free mixed fruit left my my mouth and sink fucced up so i had to take drink some mouth wash...ima real alcohol that shyt went down like water after i threw up the first shot

Breh have you ever tried mixing hand sanitizer with powder koolaid mix? :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nothing. :hhh:

*edit*

only time I “ate” ANYTHING from the dollar store was when I bought some jolly ranchers to mix with vodka

that shyt will fukk. YOU. UP.

cuz it’s so sweet it damn near taste like juice...fukk around and drink more than you should

Kumi

Pro
Daps
That Donald Duck OJ is my SH*T. Best thing to quench your thirst on a hot day.:blessed:

But ya'll nikkas wild af though if you actually getting food out that b*tch. :scust: