whats worse? friends changing because of money, or changing because of women?

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
we all have friends that change because of both reasons.

u got nikkas who are madd cool and respectable, nikkas u are madd tight with and grew up with. then get a girl and and forget about all their boys and be wit their girl literally 24/7, then literally act like a bytch when they are around. u dont see them often, and when u do and u think u gonna get to chill, they gotta leave after 15 minutes because their "girl" wants them to come home

then u got the nikkas who never had shyt, whenever they was down and needed anything u and other friends were there for them. they get money and start acting like they dont know you, they act like they are too good for you, and look down on you. they always brag about the things they buy, and put a price tag on EVERYTHING they own.

so my question is, which one is worse? based on your experiences and what you've been through and seen

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
havent really seen a dude come up on money like that so i can't comment.

but fukk a nikka who changes for a bytch.

shyt happened to one of my best friends in high school, he was so whipped and he wasnt even getting p*ssy :snoop:

flaking on friends and publicly simpin for a hoe is a capital offense in my book

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess my question is, why would you expect your friends to stay the same for an extended period of time? Have you not changed over the years, be it due to career, life, wife, etc?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
i expect nikkas to change when they have money. your entire mindset changes

YBE

Banned
Daps
we all have friends that change because of both reasons.

u got nikkas who are madd cool and respectable, nikkas u are madd tight with and grew up with. then get a girl and and forget about all their boys and be wit their girl literally 24/7, then literally act like a bytch when they are around. u dont see them often, and when u do and u think u gonna get to chill, they gotta leave after 15 minutes because their "girl" wants them to come home

then u got the nikkas who never had shyt, whenever they was down and needed anything u and other friends were there for them. they get money and start acting like they dont know you, they act like they are too good for you, and look down on you. they always brag about the things they buy, and put a price tag on EVERYTHING they own.

so my question is, which one is worse? based on your experiences and what you've been through and seen

i hate this type of nikka :scusthov:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
dudes will change for a dirty ass hoe, there isnt even a comparison

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
cats that disappear because of women are annoying , but money is worse. cats can get that snotty, arrogant attitude, like they might be too high of a level to deal with you. Might get around to thinking that they are the boss for real and try to order you around like you one of those money grubbing hanger ons that find their way around them.

Daps
I know nikkas who changed into what their girl wanted them to be. Like i understood wanting to spend more of your time with her but nikka you didnt have to become a bytch amd cancel shyt you set up cuz she didnt like one lf the homies. The nikka couldnt separate his time from her time. She was the man in the relationship so maybe breh was always soft but for him to switch up like that had nikkas like :what:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Everyone agrees it's women.

I've had plenty of friends who swear up and down they're straight playas, as soon as a hoe comes around they turn into a girl themselves.

Dudes used to be chill and kick it, now gotta be texting every minute you guys are passing a blunt.

The money thing wouldn't bother me cause fukk it, as long as your coming up in this world I can understand.

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
$$ easily. Know a dude that makes six-figures now, and even though he's been part of the crew since 8th grade, he never comes around now. Most of us have gone our seperate ways, but when we plan get togethers every yr or so, he always has an excuse for not coming. But let some of his new homies that also take in six-figures plan a last minute trip to Vegas or the MIA, and he's there posting shyt up on facebook and whatnot.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I really can't say that I have experienced friends or family changing over money. Now over a woman, I have one cousin that did that. Growing up, we were cousins but in our family, our relationships are more brotherly than that. Man, he got with a girl that I graduated from high school with me. We didn't run in the same circles so I didn't know much about her but I could have got the low down if I really needed to. To this day, this dude has completely changed into someone that I never knew before. He was doing shyt out of character and it was because of her. He went to not being there, disappearing, and it was all because of her. I couldn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. Now the only time he calls me is when he needs something.