What's with videos having a VHS filter now?

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Can someone tell rappers today to put their album and artist names on the cover art? If you want to do a side hustle pushing desktop wallpapers, do that on the fukking side.:scust:

Can someone please tell them to spend more than $5 on cover artwork and not hire 14-year-olds to do it? We've really tolerated almost a decade of trash cover art, man.:snoop:

Fuck this confused and fake era. Y'all want to emulate the past but piss on everything that was right.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The fake vinyl covers are annoying too

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the most part rap videos & performances are super boring.
So you have to spice it up somehow.

Superstar
Daps
It’s just half nostalgia, half aesthetic. The kids are into the 90’s look of things now.

:damn:And how DARE some of you be mad about it like you weren’t spending all your summer job money on late 60’s - mid 80’s NBA/ABA and NFL throwbyke jerseys and Air Force 1’s retro’d from 1982! I won’t even mention the striped sweatbands! nikkas went as far as to scramble for Air Force II’s, Diadora’s, and shell toe adidas!

The rap production we listened to in HS pulled heavily from the 70’s. Then the 80’s! We aren’t even a decade removed from older laid back rappers going for the mid/late 80’s aesthetic in their own videos and persona.

:manny:
If kids wanna show love to the goat golden era of music, fashion, and sports then let them.

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It’s just half nostalgia, half aesthetic. The kids are into the 90’s look of things now.

:damn:And how DARE some of you be mad about it like you weren’t spending all your summer job money on late 60’s - mid 80’s NBA/ABA and NFL throwbyke jerseys and Air Force 1’s retro’d from 1982! I won’t even mention the striped sweatbands! nikkas went as far as to scramble for Air Force II’s, Diadora’s, and shell toe adidas!

The rap production we listened to in HS pulled heavily from the 70’s. Then the 80’s! We aren’t even a decade removed from older laid back rappers going for the mid/late 80’s aesthetic in their own videos and persona.

:manny:
If kids wanna show love to the goat golden era of music, fashion, and sports then let them.

On a different note, youngins need to try to go full 90s with the shyt.

I'm taking 56k modem, huge ass CRT TV, a pager, a basic cable plan, a sega Saturn, and a Compaq package deal pc build.

I guarantee you, they would lose their minds and won't want nothing to do with throwbacks within 2 minutes of dial up start up :Mjlol: