What's With These Fake Ass Game Deals PSN Be Offering?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
the PSN is killing me with these fake azz deals sometimes :mindblown:

how is it a "deal" when the game you're selling is over $100? :mindblown:

it's like they try and scam people by putting the mega deluxe legendary edition on sale which is normally like $170 and now offering a "deal" for $110.

Red Dead is notorious for that shyt :snoop: ever since it came out i've been seeing these fake ass deals for it on PSN. shyt is never under $60 :pachaha:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille

it's like they try and scam people by putting the mega deluxe legendary edition on sale which is normally like $170 and now offering a "deal" for $110.

Red Dead is notorious for that shyt :snoop: ever since it came out i've been seeing these fake ass deals for it on PSN. shyt is never under $60 :pachaha:

:dwillhuh:

It’s under $60 right now

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene

Bruh i copped red dead 2 for $40

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Psn hasn’t had a proper omg sale in a long time. Same namco, 2k, Ubisoft titles rotated every 90 days. Where’s sega, there titles stopped going on deep discounts also.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Psn hasn’t had a proper omg sale in a long time. Same namco, 2k, Ubisoft titles rotated every 90 days. Where’s sega, there titles stopped going on deep discounts also.

Yeah PSN has a bad habit of rotating the same games for discount. The last flash sale they had was garbage. Also, 2k, Ubisoft, & EA all just had their publishers sales recently. Had nothing I wanted.

I'm waiting to see when Capcom is going to do it's sale. I'm just trying to get DMC Collection & to see if RE 2 remake is gone be on sale and how low the discount. Not paying $60+ for a 20 yr old game.