whats up with pof briads replying 4 days later

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I was on pof and I couldn't deal...I use to get 80 new messages a day and only read n replied to the ones who were my type. I deleted my account because it was to much to deal with. The female is obviously getting boo coo messages... at least she replied to u.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just deleted my account, because after sending 25 messages i only got 4 of them to respond, and shyt was just wack, im thinking about making an account with okcupid

what is this tagged that i keep hearing about

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i just deleted my account, because after sending 25 messages i only got 4 of them to respond, and shyt was just wack, im thinking about making an account with okcupid

Its a numbers game

I say whats up to all of them and let my looks do the heavy lifting

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin

Probably the best dating/hookup site for dudes looking for easy kills. And I mean extremely easy...

But imma tell you right now me and you are in San Antonio all you gonna see on there is busted semi-fat, fat, obese hoes on there feeling entitled. And its not just the black women either, its the mexicans and white hoes too.

I rarely saw any really good looking women on tagged.
But It was very easy to get numbers off there telling women, "This instant messaging back and forth takes too long wanna text?"

her: phone number sent:jawalrus:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Free online dating Has been ruined

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I was on pof and I couldn't deal...I use to get 80 new messages a day and only read n replied to the ones who were my type. I deleted my account because it was to much to deal with. The female is obviously getting boo coo messages... at least she replied to u.

:deadrose:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Rachet bytch heaven black ones, white ones, fat ones, any freak you want to bs no games, plus its fo free so its fo me.................

If you want to Pay fling is cool also, you pay 30 dollars for access to all the hoes in your state thats down for fukking, I didnt used to agree with the price but its as much as a dinner date, which you wont have to go through on a site like fling just for some ass