What's up with Nas and Nicki Minaj kissing in that new video?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel sorry for nas if he tapped that, he could have gotten a much hotter chick than this ugly clown. hope he doesnt' catch anything cuz you know she has been passed around between stunna and wayne countless of times

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
i feel sorry for nas if he tapped that, he could have gotten a much hotter chick than this ugly clown. hope he doesnt' catch anything cuz you know she has been passed around between stunna and wayne countless of times

:laugh:

He probably f*cked her just for bragging rights.

Like "Oh yeah, Nicki Minaj? Yeah, I f*cked her" :ahh::yes:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Oh Nas.... :snoop: What are you doing in that video? :weirdo:

Pop shyt, apologize.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LMAO, nikkaz is mad. you must be a virgin. im pretty sure that she aint the only chick nas has ever been with.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO, nikkaz is mad. you must be a virgin. im pretty sure that she aint the only chick nas has ever been with.

:mjpls: i thought nas after all the hardships he's been trough wanted to have some nice booty. i'm pretty sure the virgins are those who dont have standards and wouldn't mind fukking a clown I.e you. you think kellis is hot?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Nas looking like a straight up fool being in that pop single when a few years ago he was on that "hip hop is dead" tip :childplease: