What’s up with gamers and the word “sublime”

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:russ:

Every time I read impressions about a game this word is thrown in there

Pros

The previews did this game injustice as far as combat. This shyt is challenging as hell on hard. The enemies don’t sit back waiting one by one to get chopped. You gotta be mindful of your position and get those stances ASAP otherwise you won’t be killing anyone but swordsman. And the duels. I lost to the heavenly strike dude 90 times. But I might just suck

The graphics are insane. I mean usually games like HZD and GOW looks good but I’m never wowed. This shyt is gorgeous. The grass, the particle effects, etc. Truly sublime :wow:

Saw some of the vids before it went down. Artstyle and graphics are sublime. Combat looks good as well.

Gameplay was sublime. Anyone saying otherwise must have their opinion discarded.

Yeah, Switch. It's called Fight N Rage due to the inspiration and homage to Final Fight and Streets of Rage games. It's an indie game, pretty much made by just one guy, but the fight mechanics, despite being very limited on the surface, is extremely sublime.

Cloud is the one that suggests hiding behind the debris and it actually work. The scorpion is the one that creates the debris before firing the laser. :wow:The team work I had cloud and Barrett doing was sublime, and I flipped out during the limit break.......Omnislash.:mjcry: I swear I was playing this game and seeing the little kid who rushed home from school and jumped straight on this.

Got an e-mail from ShopTo saying they're being forced to ship on the 25th but its still likely to arrive on release day. I just watched the gameplay trailers on my new 4K joint and it looked sublime :wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif