What's the verdict on taking preworkouts?

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
I can't mess with them. Got some samples and you can't tell me that stuff isn't methamphetamine. Does anybody here take them?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
For me the best pre workouts are sleep and good meal timing. Most preworkouts have stimulants that fukk with my sleep which I hate. That said, I do take BCAAs+HBCD during my workout, and now on this cut I'm thinking about doing an EC stack first thing in the morning. I generally dont like em tho

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
136852.jpg

I had a sample of this from somebody who worked at GNC. I personally would not recommend it. If I really need something to pick my day up prior to workout I think I will stick to coffee. I don't know if they all most likely work like this one but it did kind of give me the feeling of taking 5 hour energy drink which i also don't recommend.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I can't take them. I literally had to go to the doctor because my heart was beating out of my chest. :damn:

But the gains were real. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
After a long day I need it to get me going again. Especially on the days were I'm contemplating on whether or not to even go to the gym. Take some preworkout and you have no choice but to go after that.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use them, some are better than others, my workouts are long and heavy on the volume, and I find a good preworkout can really get you up for it, one to avoid is 'conqueror', it did have a good effect in training, but it also conquered my a$$hole...

One I really like is 'the curse', get it in apple flavor, even with one scoop out of the max 3 it really works well. and zero stomach problems.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Use to use c4 now I usenothing and I'm straight .

After warming me I don't need much to get my going .

Some days not gonna lie a pre work out would help but I work out late so no ty can't take em .