Whats The Story On How This Site Was Formed Thru SOHH nikkas

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I been fukkin with yall nikkas since then but I never found out exactly what popped off. I aint post a whole lot but I was a known nikka, shyt flew under the radar with me, I had went on sohh for a couple days in a row and everyday the numbers were dropping on that bytch lol. I eventually seen a nikka post a link here, seen nikkas joking about the massive movement on both sites, bussed out laughing at the numbers dropping daily, and migrated this way. WTF popped off?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They banned me from sohh, closing the door on friendship and the power of good resulting in a series of events that sealed their fate once and for all.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Gotta give nikkas credit too, this site came up quick as fukk, thats some block takeover type shyt lmao. To me, this shyt has the best setup out of any site I ever read or signed up to. This shyt is cold bruh :ehh: the whole way everything is set up is deep as fukk. Cred given where due, holla back.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
the person that was running the site was some c*nt named felicia who thought she was above everyone and didnt give a shyt about the site and its maintence,always banning people for dumb shyt, talking down to ppl etc. Then on this one special day, during the NBA playoffs...the site went down and @bk and @brooklynson put on they capes and :cape:all the brehs from that purgatory.