What's the sh!t you do that you know pisses certain people off?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
It can be an unconscious habit or it can be something that's clearly passive aggressive but you do it anyway.

Like, last night were chillin' at one of my brehs' house and his girl got pissed off at him because he was biting his nails. I've known him most of my life and he has always been doing this, but his girl hates that sh!t (they've been together for about a year). She wasn't a regular mad either, it was almost an emotional breakdown because he always does it, and I guess she got fed up last night. She stormed out and wasn't returning ol' boys calls until a few hours ago :deadrose:

The rest of us were sitting in there like :what: and :damn2: :ooh: becuase they argued all through the 2nd half the Heat game

For, I like to ignore the f*ck outta people when they are mad at me or they're complaining and I don't want to hear it. That non-verbal :yamad: p!sses people f*ck off, especially women (my ma hates that sh!t wit a passion). If I have to absoultely say something, it's either a "Yes" or "no" or a "because I just don't (or do)" and ":shrug2: I guess so". On the outside I'm like :yawn: but inside my head I'm dying with the :troll: face

What that sh!t you do that give certain people dat :mindblown::done: feeling