What's the point of exchanging pictures?

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I'm on an online dating site.
When I choose among my suitors and we are in the process of preliminary communications, the request for pictures comes up.

Why? I mean I oblige and send one or two, but then the requests become a pain in the ass.

What does that mean? I haven't seen a guy-code episode on it.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Cuz bytches be lyin. We cannot trust your avi at all. The fact you on a dating site at all automatically raises red flags to the validity of your looks

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm on an online dating site.
When I choose among my suitors and we are in the process of preliminary communications, the request for pictures comes up.

Why? I mean I oblige and send one or two, but then the requests become a pain in the ass.

What does that mean? I haven't seen a guy-code episode on it.

Cus ur profile pic could be misleading, nikka wants to make sure he aint courtin some nasty fat lookin swamp thing and instead something that's decent.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Right right... However, I can't fathom posting anyone else's picture. Authenticity is a core value for me.

and looks are not the most important thing. i'm not going to lie and say they don't matter and this is going to sound shallow, but i have happily dated folks that weren't the most aesthetically astounding, but they cleaned up well and were great company.