Whats the percentage that this will work

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a chick who has flaked on you, hits you up, and you respond to her "don't hit me up unless you want this dikk inside of you"

is there a higher percentage of the chick being turned off and leaving you alone forever or the opposite she starts to dig you even more

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:patrice:
50/50. She knows what you about. Now depends if she wants it or not and the rest of your "relationship".

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the purpose of you telling this to a chick is for her to dig you more, you already lost.

if you truly don't give a fukk and that's just how you feel and you're being sincere, then no matter what she chooses to do, you won so it would "work" 100% of the time.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the purpose of you telling this to a chick is for her to dig you more, you already lost.

if you truly don't give a fukk and that's just how you feel and you're being sincere, then no matter what she chooses to do, you won so it would "work" 100% of the time.

yeah my buddy is thinking about doing something like that, I told him why wait for her to hit you up, I told him he should just text her and say "I want you" or "come over to my crib" "you should invite me over" or some shyt like that, or be really blunt and just say do you want to f**k

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
chances are she probably flaked on you because she assumed you just wanted to give her the dikk anyways and she wasn't into that at the time..

she might be now, though.. who knows.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a man doesnt have much to lose by doing this, its not like things are looking promising with the chick, if he take the risk, at the very least he might get to hit it and then never talk to her again

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a man doesnt have much to lose by doing this, its not like things are looking promising with the chick, if he take the risk, at the very least he might get to hit it and then never talk to her again
nothing wrong with what you're saying but it's all in the way you do it. cause if you do it in a thirsty way, you can lose your dignity in the process.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing wrong with what you're saying but it's all in the way you do it. cause if you do it in a thirsty way, you can lose your dignity in the process.

lose your dignity to who?some broad who has already flaked on your and that you more than likely will never see again

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
1% chance of working. Reason being, the woman knows you are feeling her and this act is out of your character and in desperation. She knows that if she would say "ok" You'd be like "FOR REAL???" You don't even believe it. So it's not an authentic I don't give a fukk attitude.

Move on....