Whats the Oscar bait film coming winter 2022?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can't remember the name of the thread we have/had that discussed these. After BP2 I wanna watch snob films. Any trailers would be appreciated

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
That Babylon movie is over 3 hours with all the usual suspect actors, and its about old Hollywood.. thats definitely the biggest Oscar bait this year.

Just watched the trailer, why do they keep putting margot robbie in movies, she's terrible.:snoop:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That Babylon movie is over 3 hours with all the usual suspect actors, and its about old Hollywood.. thats definitely the biggest Oscar bait this year.
Looks like an insane cocaine trip from the trailers. I won’t be shocked if it turns out to be great but damn, Hollywood loves themselves some Hollywood.

When’s the last time a film this long has gotten a wide theatrical release? Not that I’m complaining, some of my favorite films have 3 hour runtimes.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Looks like an insane cocaine trip from the trailers. I won’t be shocked if it turns out to be great but damn, Hollywood loves themselves some Hollywood.

When’s the last time a film this long has gotten a wide theatrical release? Not that I’m complaining, some of my favorite films have 3 hour runtimes.
Endgame i think. I enjoy them as well but all of them should add Intermission cuts like Hateful Eight. That was an enjoyable movie experience. No previews and no aftercredits (at least at my theatre). Now there's 20mins of preshow on top of worrying about after credits scenes. You basically there for an extra half hour.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
dDuNqQp.jpg

We got anotha one. :mjgrin:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Your Oscar winner, ladies and gentlemen. :mjgrin:

To be fair that premise was interesting, it really happened

Between 2005 and 2009, more than 100 girls and women in Manitoba Colony were raped at night in their homes by a group of colony men who sedated them with animal anesthetic. The victims were between three and 65 years old and included a mentally challenged woman and a pregnant woman, whose attack caused her to deliver prematurely.[7][8] Peter Weiber, a veterinarian from a neighboring colony, provided the anesthetic in spray form, and sold it to the perpetrators who then sprayed the drug through open windows, sedating the entire household. Girls and women reported waking up bruised and bloodied, but the reports were at first dismissed as "wild female imagination," or else attributed to an "act of the devil" or demons.[9][10] Eventually a group of colony men were caught in the act. The colony elders, deciding that the case was too difficult to handle themselves, called local police to take the perpetrators into custody in 2011.[