What's the most weed you ever lost/found?

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
- I lost a lil ass dime like 4 months ago that I just recently gave up on once I moved to a bigger apartment and realized it was gone forever.

- I just found a nice portion (about 8 grams of loud) taking out the trash out a few weeks back. It look like it may have fell from someone's lap getting up out of the car. I kept it for like a day in case somebody seen me pocket that shyt and after that it was open season :jawalrus: I know whoever loss that shyt was :mindblown: Now i'm so paranoid that I automatically scan the ground for other lost treasures like it's gonna happen again.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found a 3.5 working at a hotel

Ive lost a few blunts down by the emergency brake in my car

I was trying to get on this chick in college and the first time kicking it she brought over a bag of northern lights..she couldn't roll so i grinded it on a magazine. Spilled most of it, but don't think she noticed

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I never found any weed.I lost a sawbuck of dro like 4 years ago.I don't be losin or misplacing shyt like that

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
True stoners don't lose their weed.

i don't smoke anymore...been about 4 years.
but i used to get high and then hide my stash in some retarded place and get all :krss:
because i was high and excited that i found a cool place to hide my weed.

then the next day i would be like :youngkim:...where the fukk did :krss: hide the weed?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
lose weed? :wtf:

nah like maybe 6 years ago i lost like a quarter of some reggie in my car, went to clean that shyt out looking for something else maybe like 3 or 4 months after i lost it and i just so happened to be dry. :krs:

I should never have smoked that shyt, it was gahbage when it was semi-fresh, i rolled that shyt up and ended up with the worse head ache, like hide my head under my pillow shyt.

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I found a bag right in front of my apartment on time it was a dime, i think, and i returned it to the dealers maybe they were testing me to see if i was gonna smoke their shyt

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I found a bag right in front of my apartment on time it was a dime, i think, and i returned it to the dealers maybe they were testing me to see if i was gonna smoke their shyt

they shoulda smacked you lol