What’s the most immersive game you have ever played?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I have got to say for me it has got to be the Witcher 3. You are literally assigned a character and your role and setting in the world and dropped in it. I haven’t played a game as immersive as it before and this is coming from a hardcore RPG lover of both western and JRPG’s.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The most immersive wouldn't be the most fun usually. I choose Ark.

Fun immersive? Bullshyttin around in mgs1 because we'd just get high then create scenarios out of nothing. Skies of Arcadia was a game that I enjoyed like no other and the graphical fidelity from my rgb connections stuck out like how hdr and ray tracing do today. I was hd pimpin before hd was a thing.

Wii sports resort/ kinect sports 2 and finally, tiger woods Wii balance board

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Back in the day I'd have to say the first game that gripped me like that was final fantasy 6.

As I got older that would be Fallout New Vegas.

Now, I'd say most games are pretty immersive because of how good they are graphically.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I have got to say for me it has got to be the Witcher 3. You are literally assigned a character and your role and setting in the world and dropped in it. I haven’t played a game as immersive as it before and this is coming from a hardcore RPG lover of both western and JRPG’s.
i have the same answer. When i beat witcher 3 for the first time I almost felt like that was the conclusion to my gaming hobby. Like i started with rpgs on nintendo and shyt and that was the magnum opus. That kermit meme was about the witcher 3 was literally me. :mjlol:

aoOE8xx_700b.jpg

Funny thing is now the game feels dated and last gen. Welp on to next one.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bloodborne. The lore, sounds, visuals, art design. Everything was mad creepy and ominous.

I was legit unsettled playing majority of that game.

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fallout 3 on Xbox 360 with mf doom special herbs installed on the hard drive . Running around blasting shyt to fazers instrumental playing was epic..

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
shenmue 1
i became ryo for 2 weeks
lied to my parents about being sick and stayed home for 2 weeks until i finished the game.
cried a tear at the ending credits and went back to school.
i missed such a big and important part of the lesson plan, i almost failed that year playing catch up.
was worth every second though