What's the most expensive bar/club u ever been to?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I remember a couple of years ago it was the birthday of this girl I knew. She invited me to come to this bar for the occasion.

The place was called "Favella Chic" in East London. I went with a friend of mine. Sh!t was expensive as f*ck like 8£ or more for a small bottle of beer and cocktails were like 15+. The place was packed too, we could barely move in there.

We stayed for like 20 minutes then dipped out to another bar. Ain't no way I'm paying those prices when I can go to a way cheaper bar down the street. So I wished happy bday to the girl and we got the f*ck out of there.

Some places are not serious with the prices they charge.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i thought most clubs in london are expensive anyways? seems like all my friends from there would talk about how the club drinks are expensive all over london and it's better to go to a pub...

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
spot in Dubai, i dont remember the name of it but i felt like i was in there with royalty

Dey bout dat life ova dere breh.

iF9so0b2yQ3gJ.gif

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
i thought most clubs in london are expensive anyways? seems like all my friends from there would talk about how the club drinks are expensive all over london and it's better to go to a pub...

Yeah clubs are pretty expensive but not as bad as the place I mentioned. Also, the place I mentioned wasn't a club, it was a bar.

I was like f*ck this, I'm not paying these prices when there is a way cheaper pub down the street that has a way better atmosphere and u can shoot pool there too.

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
The worst was at this airport bar in Montreal. I had time to kill so I was just had a few pints without even looking at the price. The bill was like $39 for 3 pints :shaq2:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The worst was at this airport bar in Montreal. I had time to kill so I was just had a few pints without even looking at the price. The bill was like $39 for 3 pints :shaq2:

Everything is expensive at airports but damn!

But yo, isn't booze really expensive in Canada anyway? Like a lot more expensive than in the US and Europe?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This one spot in TOKYO can't remember name though it cost $80 bucks to get in.

a regular can of soda u get out of vending machine if u dont wanna drink cost $8 bucks alone :snoop: